Wednesday, June 4, 2008

New Bloggers!

Two new friends of mine have started blogs and I thought I'd pass them along.

Megan Colabrese, one of the bridesmaids in my wedding and one of my oldest and dearest friends, has started a blog called Life Abundant.  Megan is on full-time staff with the Navigators at Penn State University and I've been waiting a long time for her to share her many insights with so many others on the web.

Annie Maines is my sister's, sister-in-law, so we refer to her as my "sister in the family."  Pretty good, huh? :-) She has just recently started a blog called Freeboard and I'm excited to keep up with her many exploits and insights there.

Yay for new bloggers. :-)

1 comment:

Lis said...

Hey Miss Leah!

I got your thank you card in the mail today, and just wanted to send you a quick message to let you know that Kara and I have moved. It took the post office forever to forward all of our mail, and just in case you ever feel the need to send us any cards, gifts, money for tuition :o) I wanted to give you our new address. That way I know you have it.

9805 Presidential Drive
Apt. 303
Allison Park PA 15101

Just so you know...hope Detroit is treating you well. Pittsburgh is still devestated by the Stanley Cup loss, but there's always next year.

God Bless!
Elisabeth