Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ode to My Husband

How do I love him?  Let me count the ways . . .

1.  His FAITH and ability to communicate that to others.  If you haven't had a chance to listen to the "What If?" series, definitely check it out.  God has been building faith around COTK and it's exciting to see what He'll continue to do.

2.  His GRACE and support in giving me time to discern God's next steps for me and our family (and in being patient with a messy house as I've been studying).  

3.  He's really cute.  He still makes me feel melty when I look at him. :-)

4.  He's watching the original Pride and Prejudice with me, just because he loves me. (He was going to have to watch it if he lost the Stanley Cup bet.)  You can read his prediction of how the movie will end here.  Based on his description, you can imagine how entertaining this viewing is.

5.  He does house repairs and "honey dos" even at the end of several extremely long days that left him extremely tired.  And he does them very well.

I will spare the readers and won't go on (though I could for a while).  I am so grateful for God's greatest gift (besides Himself, of course).

1 comment:

Netta said...

You are so adorable... love the "ode!" Happy Day!