Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Whew!


I woke up today and I was exhausted.  I think it was one of those moments when activity from the previous days/weeks just catches up with you and hits you like a brick wall.  And as I'm tired, I'm remembering my friends and old ministry team at North Way who is blessing so many at Kidz Gig this week.  In some ways it feels like another place from long ago.  Can't wait to hear about all that God does through it.

And, there is now officially two new Michiganders in Detroit (probably a few more, too, but I don't know about them).  My youngest sister Samantha and her friend Hannah have moved into their new apartment.  Samantha begins her year-long worship internship at COTK today.  How happy!

1 comment:

Netta said...

How wonderful to have your sister with you! Happy Day!