Thursday, April 12, 2007

Ariel Fan

So I finally got to catch up on blogs today and was ashamed to see that it had been over a week since I had last done so. Bad Leah.

Over these last two days, however, it seems like blogging is the best kind of communication that I have. For the second time in my life, I am suffering from laryngitis, and this seems to be a particularly acute case coupled with various other cold related symptoms. After two days of trying to communicate through whispers, sign language, and writing on signs that I carry around, I decided that I have a whole new appreciation for Ariel. How she ever managed to woo Prince Eric without a voice is beyond me. Sure she had her looks, her pretty face, and we can't underestimate the power of body language . . . but still. :-)

Unfortunately, the time away has not really increased any tendencies towards profundity. I really don't have anything great to say. Maybe when my voice comes back, so will having something good to say.

1 comment:

jennifer joy staab said...

leah, perhaps you should strap on a fin next time you go out and see what kind of men you might meet?