Monday, December 8, 2008

Not Hijacked

A few weeks ago, my blog was hijacked by my oh-so-funny husband when he announced to the world that I was pregnant and what a great husband he was.  

I just wanted to start off by saying that this post is not hijacked, but I do want to reiterate again what an amazing husband I have. :-)  

My man has been serving this family like crazy, unpacking all of our luggage, helping with the Christmas decorations, cleaning the house and dishes, and even came home on Saturday with one of the first e-mails I sent him over 2 years ago with a recipe for Cranberry Chicken on it that he was going to make me for dinner (and then he even allowed the menu to be changed when he saw that it really wasn't sitting well with my stomach).  All of this in the middle of catching up from vacation and the busy weekend at church with a kick-off to the Christmas season!  What a guy.

Thanks, Brad, for being such a picture of Jesus to me.  I love you, Baby!

No comments: