Monday, November 17, 2008

Hijacked!

In case you couldn't tell, my blog was hijacked.  Hijacked by my husband.

I had this really cute title and post all ready to go to announce the exciting news.

And then what gets posted but "I Am Pregnant."

Cute?  Not so much.

But yes, it's true.  Guess I'll have to work my cute post in tomorrow.

In the meantime . . .

Yes, I am feeling kind of sick (but it's a happy sort of sickness). 
Yes, my husband is incredible.
But no, there will be no breakfast in bed tomorrow.  Sorry, Baby. :-)

4 comments:

ó Céileachair said...

congrats u two! Marc n Julie, our son and daughter in law are goin thru the same thing as you 2 with Julie n her morning sickness & their first one as well - she's still a full time nurse in Grand Rapids and Marc's pastoring under the leadership of Pastor Ben Veigh at Gateway Church in Spring Lake. We are so proud of you 2, (Pat and I) hey, Brad - ur the man, buddy! :-}

TN Bakers said...

HA! You guys crack me up. Congrats Leah!!! I was thrilled to hear the news from my mom but was told to not say anything yet....but now that the word is out I wanted to let you know how HAPPY we are for you guys, and the sickness is definitely worth it (and will be over soon). Enjoy every minute, and keep us all updated on the pregnancy!

Anonymous said...

Oh, friend, there should DEFINITELY be breakfast in bed tomorrow...except it should be FOR YOU!!! It should be morning sickness-friendly though:) Bradley-get on it! :P

Amy Amersons said...

congratulations, leah! so happy for you and brad. can't wait to see pictures of you as baby grows!