Monday, January 12, 2009

Baby Steeler!

You know that passage in Luke that talks about John the Baptist leaping in Elizabeth's womb when Mary came into her house?  

I'm pretty sure that's what was happening last night during the Steelers game.

No, I didn't officially feel my baby yet, but I know my baby and I know that Boppli was leaping and cheering for the Steelers.

Brad says that I'm exploiting an unfair advantage over this child and to be quite honest, I won't try and argue that point.  I'm trying to persuade Boppli, however, that this child can cheer for both teams.  They only play each other maybe once every 3 years or so, and cheering for both teams will really help Boppli to be well-rounded, learning what it's like to be a good winner and what it might feel like if another team perhaps loses every once in a while.

If ever there was a hope for a Lions fan, it's gotta be the Arizona Cardinals.  And, I'd also like to claim Steelers victory for that team thanks to the leadership of Ken Wisenhut.  It always comes back to the Steelers. :-)

1 comment:

Bruce said...

You are shameless.... but I love it! Go Stillrs