Monday, May 12, 2008

First Trip!

I get to leave today for my first trip to Springfield, MO.  Brad has another week of his grad classes down there and I get to go with him this time!  Yay!

I'm excited to spend some time with some more members of my new family (Uncle John, Aunt Debbie, and cousins Bethany and Jonathan) and to see the city where my husband spent 4 years of college.  Every time I tell people that I'm going they say, "Is this your first trip?" and when I say that it is, they look at me with this knowing look that says, "Wow!  Wait 'til you see it!" 

I'm so intrigued.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leah-you will love it! Here's a list of places I'd suggest checking out:

>Lambert's (Home of Throwed Rolls)
>Andy's Frozen Custard
>AG Headquarters (At least make one pilgrimage in your lifetime!)
>Of course CBC!

jamiecbass said...

oh goodness - laugh out loud funny! but that city has a special place in my heart. One thing that it is not short on is places to eat out - I usually go with a list. Some of my favorites are Zios, South Ave. Pizza, Caspers, and Steak&Shake as much as my poor stomach can handle. Hope you have fun!