Friday, December 29, 2006

Deepest Apologies

I first must apologize for not clarifying my Christmas hiatus over this past week. I now realize that good bloggers tell the blogging community that they are not going to blog for a bit when they know they are not going to blog for a bit. Forgive me for my blunder. Thank you for your patience.

Christmas was very good. It was definitely a different Christmas than year's past with Ashley and Nate not here on Christmas morning, but it was still a delightful time with family. I actually spent a lot of time studying Samantha's gift to me, which, you'll be happy to know, is a new alarm clock! As you can see, it takes a lot of technical expertise, and I'm pretty sure if MacGyver could get his hands on it along with a piece of gum and duct tape, he'd have some sort of explosive created in no time. In the meantime, I continue to try and figure it out, as I've been roused at 7 AM these past few mornings with what was supposed to be a soothing ocean sound, but in all reality had me awaken with the certainty that I was being chased by a tsunami (the volume was a bit louder than I realized). I'll get it soon, however, and I'm sure my snoozing days will be behind me. Thank you, Samantha! :-)

1 comment:

jennifer joy staab said...

i found out the other day that one important question to ask when buying an alarm clock is, "how loud does it tick?"

if it ticks so loud that you cannot sleep, then what's the point of an alarm.

i found storing it in the drawer helps.