Tuesday, March 11, 2008

LOST in Love

Last week, Brad surprised me with a LOST date night. If I go by the "Love Languages" book, Quality Time is probably my primary love language and I really love creativity and surprises, so planning this night was really top notch.

It started with island-like flowers at 5:30 when he picked me up and I surprised him as I decided to go with the whole theme and I dressed up like Kate . . . tank top, curly hair, and $2.46 cargo khakis from Salvation Army. Then he drove me to a mall where I had not yet been, but will be sure to return soon at Great Lakes Crossing. There, we enjoyed a nice island dinner at the Rainforest Cafe.

The best part, though, was when we got home right before we watched the new episode of LOST. He had me check the messages to see if anyone had called while we were out (very unusual) and behold, there were 7 different messages from people from the island: Sun and Jin, Rose & Bernard, Danielle Rousseau, Desmond, Claire, and even one from the Black Smoke. Seems like they sounded just a little bit like some of my family members and friends. I wish I could upload them because they are truly funny. Truly I was LOST in love. :-)

4 comments:

Tracey said...

What a FUN, FUN date night! You guys are too cool for school.

Mary Beth said...

Be sure and bring those messages with you tomorrow night so we can all hear them!

Anonymous said...

Love the Rainforest Cafes. Good choice Brad! Is there some type of Lost clue associated with your smoke alarm, and that is why the lid is hanging?

Leah said...

You are one quick lady, Bon Bon. I don't know if it's weirder that our smoke alarm is hanging like that or that you noticed it in the picture. :-) Gotta get that fixed.