Sunday, May 20, 2007

You Know Life's Too Busy When . . .

I guess the first answer to this question is when you haven't blogged in nearly a week . . . bad Leah.

The second answer to this question, however, is when you find that you're conversing with your mother via blog. I was reading her blog this afternoon and found some reflections there that oddly enough, I had been pondering myself over these past few weeks. I thought I had talked to her about it, but apparently we both just thought of it on our own and found out about it on the blogosphere. And, to top off all the weirdness, it has to do w/ a passage in I Chronicles about a woman named Sheerah.

I have to say, however, that her insight on the woman is a lot better than mine. I couldn't get past the fact that He-Man's twin sister was listed in the Bible. Leave it to my mom to pull out Biblical Truth from the Princess of Power. :-)

1 comment:

jennifer joy staab said...

i think its rad that your mom has a blog.