Sunday, May 6, 2007

As Promised . . .

I mentioned a few posts ago about my youngest sister, Samantha, starring in Grove City's Production of Mother Goose, Incorporated. We got her song up on You Tube. I think she plays the part of a diva quite well. And she was this fantastic performing with mono!

I'm headed out to the Orange Conference in Atlanta tomorrow for a few days. It should be a great time to connect w/ people across the country and learn and pray more about family ministry. I'm also excited to enjoy the 80 degree sunshine for a few days. :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your lil sis rocked it out.

Nice work SA

Moggy said...

That was really great of your little sister. I love musicals. I'm going to have to look around and see what's playing around here.

Jason Michael Shuttlesworth said...

This has absolutely nothing to do with your post, but you're a very good (and interesting) writer.

Mary Beth said...

your sister has a great voice. do you ever sing with her?