Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Blog Wall

So I kinda feel like I've hit a blogging wall these past few weeks, and even a writing wall for that matter.  Writing truly has been one of my favorite things over these past few years, so journaling, and then blogging, came quite naturally.

Not so these days.  I'm not sure why, but I've sat down to blog several times over these past weeks, but just didn't have anything to say.

I thought about writing about the economy, but I don't feel qualified to make any kind of assessment about it and instead find myself constantly reminding myself to trust God more than money or security.  Whenever scenes from Cinderella Man come into my head, I must choose to push them away and trust God.

I thought about writing about my latest Bed, Bath, and Beyond escapade which blew even my high expectations out of the water.  But then I realized, how much Bed, Bath, and Beyond publicizing can one person do?  (FYI . . . they truly are phenomenal with their return policy.  If you know someone getting married or you're getting married, register there!!!)

And so, I publish this blog about nothing, remembering one of the most recent Demotivators that I read recently (from one of my favorite sites).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good one Leah. Now look at POTENTIAL!