Friday, April 18, 2008

Major Life Decisions

So, there's these major decisions that we all must ask ourselves in life.  

1.  What will you do with Jesus?

2.  Who will you marry?

3.  PC or Mac?

Because I've got the first two answered, I thought it was time to tackle the third.  And yesterday, I made my decision.

It's a Mac!  I'm a pretty analytical person, so it will take me a while to make these decisions, but once I do, I'm two feet in.  It's amazing how quickly I've become a Mac girl.  Brad says he no longer feels as cool as me (as if he ever was . . .) :-) 

Regardless, she's really pretty and nice and I think her name is Dayna.  (I tend to anthropomorphize pretty much everything I own.) The only thing I hold against it is that I can't find Spider Solitaire. What a great new friend!

6 comments:

Mary Beth said...

I am so insanely jealous! Trying not to sin in my feelings!

I want it to be cool... but why I REALLY want it is so I can video chat with Weston and all my cool friends who have a MAC... which now includes YOU, Leah MacLeach

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Leah - welcome to the 'Cool Club'!! Now, if you could just talk your dad into getting one!

Anonymous said...

Leah, MAC is absolutely amazing. The commercial is so totally on track! I don't have one, we have a fairly new Dell. But...Becky now has one, and it is amazingly F U N !!! We would have had an incredible experience if we would have used one together! I am proud of you, I think you would be a MAC person. Good job! My Facebook profile pic was from a MAC. Enjoy! Brooke is searching for a Pink MAC laptop for graduation...

Tracey said...

I can't believe you didn't post a picture of Dayna...we need to see her!

Anonymous said...

Oh, no! My husband purchased a Mac a year ago and has been struggling with idolatry (Mac Worship) ever since! :) Sadly, my Dell has given him plenty of reason to make fun of me. You may need to convert Brad over to a Mac to avoid marital conflict. We had 12 years under our belt before we had to weather the mac/pc storm. Stay strong, Brad! ;)

becominggreek said...

The Lord would be proud with your three decisions.