Monday, November 12, 2007

Little Tease

So, in the spirit of football analogies, I think it an appropriate time to explain my thoughts on the Cleveland Browns.

I don't hate the Browns. I think the Browns are like this little brother of Pittsburgh. The city loves to beat up them, but you kind of feel bad when someone else does. That's why I'm really kind of happy that they've been finding their own success.

That is, until today. Started to get a little nervous. But, again, with the little brother analogy . . . picture this little brother who wants to play with a ball that the big brother is holding just above his head. The little guy is jumping up and giving it everything he has to try and grab it and he thinks he almost has it until . . . the older brother pulls it just out of reach. And snickers with a sinister laugh.

Poor Browns. Great game. I don't hate you. Now the Ravens on the other hand . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhh - this is a great analogy :-)
where do the Patriots fit in??
I hate them! There is nothing I would love more than to see the Steelers ruin their 'perfect season'