Thursday, November 29, 2007

Last Day

Today was my last day at North Way. It's funny how one can be so deliriously, sick happy and yet be sad at the same time. I wouldn't have thought it possible. It was very surreal packing up a box of my stuff and going through e-mails and files over the past six years. North Way has been such a special place for me to grow and I'm so thankful for the opportunity that I've had to do life there. It's really crazy for me to think that they hired a 22 year-old college graduate, but I am one grateful girl that they took the risk. I won't allow myself to say, "Good bye," because it sounds too final. "See you later" will work, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! It's so sad to leave such a great period of your life but so amazing to know what you're stepping into.. Congrats and best wishes

Oh, I'm actually not graduating early... I have 12 more credit hours (next semester)... that was kind of confusing. ;o)

Lis said...

Leah, at least you know you left Northway with the most amazing smelling hair ever! Amanda and Kara and I all thought so!!!

Love ya Leah!