Tuesday, November 28, 2006

NO Holy Night

So, with the official start of the Christmas season, I am so happy to announce that it is now time to once again bring out my all time favorite version of the beloved Christmas carol, "Oh Holy Night." This is one gorgeous tune, that I've heard so many different talented singers sing or musicians play. This particular version, however, was passed along to me by a friend last year and, well, I'll never be able to hear the song in the same way again. Hope you enjoy it as well! :-)

Hmmm. I've tried for two days now to figure out how to put an MP3 on this here blog. I seem to be unsuccessful. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Sorry. :-(

1 comment:

kim said...

Hi. My name's Kim and I am reading your blog because my friend, Brad, referenced you when he talked about your chicken recipe (which looks great, by the way!). I'm laughing right now because of 2 things:
1. You live in Gibsonia? I'm from Philly and I have this great friend, named Emily Beckwith, from PennDel youth camp who is from Gibsonia (which can't be too big). Do you happen to know her?
2. I know exactly what song you're talking about and I just uploaded it to my site earlier this week...Hilarious, isn't it? This is my site in case you want to share it... http://www.typepad.com/t/trackback/7028368