Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Birthday!

29 years ago today, God began the most wonderful story that would change my life forever (even though technically my life hadn't begun yet). Brad Leach was born into this world bringing delight to so many of his family and friends. It was not long after that my parents received their little baby girl and began praying for the spouse that she would one day have. It would take some time for the worlds to collide, but coming from the Baby Girl, it was certainly worth the wait.

Happy Birthday, Brad. Thank you for staying faithful to God's call on your life even when it's been uncertain, confusing, and incredibly challenging. Thank you for being like Jesus to me from the moment that I met you. Thank you for the promise of growing closer to our Father and each other in the years to come. Thank you for being such an example to me of perseverance and undying loyalty as evidenced by your passionate dedication to the Lions. :-) I love you and can't wait for the adventure ahead!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, my name is Tara and I stumbled upon your blog (well, your mom's blog, actually) and read about her daughter's recent proposal. Then I clicked the link to your blog, then your fiance's blog, and read one of the sweetest relationship stories (well, besides my own, of course!)! So I thought I would send a comment! My husband and I recently celebrated our 1 year anniversary in August, but we plan to remain newlyweds for the rest of our lives! And it sounds like you two will too! Happy wedding planning! I have some experiential tips if you'd like them! btw, I'm a believer too! :)

Tara Tichner (yes, I'm alliterated too...formerly Nelson)

http://www.myspace.com/taralynn819
http://www.ourcollision.blogspot.com
or look me up on Facebook