Thursday, September 20, 2007

Birthday . . . Again!

I've enjoyed one of the most delightful birthdays today, relishing e-mails, texts, cards, phone calls and even a few presents from family and friends near and far. I think one of the most special parts of the day was receiving quite a few e-mails from new friends in Michigan, some of which I haven't even met yet! I know it will certainly be an adjustment moving away from my family in a few months and I'll certainly miss them, but what a wonderful gift to already have a new family (both literally and in the church body) that I can love and enjoy. Special thanks to everyone who overwhelmed me with your love! :-)

6 comments:

Chris Preksta said...

Happy Birthday!

eveterry said...

Happy Birthday! K, so you are going to Emily's wedding right? I can't find a dress! They are all too short or to grandma!
I am looking foward to you being up in Michigan. Your presence in the church body is way cool. Girl....where you been?
Can't you just move up now? Then we could go shopping. You can come stay with me, there's an extra bed and I live three minutes from the church.
K, I will stop being selfish. Well, until the next time today.
Hope to see you soon!
Ciao Bella...Evie

Leah said...

Thanks for the comment, Friend. :-) I tried to check out your blog, but it wouldn't let me connect. I can't wait to see you at the wedding and see what hot number you find! :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Leah!
So much exciting stuff going on in your life! I am so happy for you! Did I ever get a chance to say congrats on the engagement?
I hope you enjoyed the beautiful sunshine today! I miss you!

Chris Preksta said...

Thought I'd let you know that your engagement has officially made The Blasto Blog.

http://captainblasto.blogspot.com/

TN Bakers said...

Leah,

I didn't know it was your birthday, but happy belated birthday! Jeremy and I also have September birthdays! And just for the record, I think Leah Leach sounds very cute :) (I was reading an older blog..haha!)
amy