Monday, February 2, 2009

Still Recovering

I'm pretty sure that my baby must've thought her world was collapsing in on itself last night.  I could feel my heart beating throughout the 4 hours of the game and I don't think the tension ever let up.  At the end of it all, though, it was definitely worth it as we got to witness one of the greatest Super Bowls ever!!!

Today I was definitely dragging (and I was terribly jealous of all the Pittsburgh schools who got 2 hour delays today), but whenever I thought of the lovely victory, I couldn't help but be happy.  And I'm pretty sure the baby was happy, too.  Even Brad wore a Polamalu jersey for the occasion.  Now if that isn't a picture of love . . .

Hope you're enjoying the happy times as much as we are!

2 comments:

Amy Amersons said...

me too! my husband had to keep reminding me to stop biting my nails. man oh man was that an amazing game.

brad is a steelers fan... he just doesn't know it yet!

Anonymous said...

Hey leah - I've been too long in congratulating you and Brad on the baby girl!!! Oh so good. You have no idea the ride you are in for. I love catching up on things through your blog. Oh yeah - the super bowl was indeed super. Especially in Tampa!! Guess who went to game......