Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Christmas Eve

Tonight is the night growing up that was second in excitement to me only to Christmas Eve, the night before the first day of school. Of course, I could never officially admit that to anyone else, but I LOVED the excitement of new books, new teachers, yep, even new homework. I'm such a nerd.
Although it's not quite as exciting when I'm having to buy all of my books and when I journey to school via the world wide web, maybe I'll still try and get my old kicks one last time by picking out a fun new outfit for tomorrow and buying a new lunchbox and Trapper Keeper. I loved those Trapper Keepers.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I KNOW!! I loved trapper keepers... school just isn't the same without them... maybe I should bring the trapper back to the college campus.

TN Bakers said...

Leah,

We need a blog from YOUR perspective about the engagement! We are so excited for you guys!!!! Hey, check out my blog...I posted some new pics today!

amy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Leah!!! WOOHOO! Such great news.

kim said...

A week from tonight is my night before...and I can't wait for it! Kids don't realize that their teachers are often just as excited:)
If only the Friday of the first week of school was as exciting as this last one...:)

jamiecbass said...

Okay - all I can think about is Leah Leach - it has a really cool ring to it -- it makes me so happy I just want to cry - tony and i are so excited for you two!