Monday, November 26, 2007

Vacation Pics

Here are a few pictures from the fun times in Florida. How happy to have Disney World and my whole family together?!? Samantha has a lot more that I didn't get yet, so I'll post more as I get them.

Time with my Grandma Dorothy at her house in Florida. Once we actually found it, we enjoyed a lovely dinner together. :-)


The five "kids" together on a safari ride in the Animal Kingdom. Brad got 10 different groups of people to sing "Happy Birthday" to Ashley throughout the day. She was delighted.

How much happier can you get than Mickey Ice Cream Pops at Disney World??? :-)

1 comment:

The Hedden Family said...

I loved the picture of your family with your grandma... your whole family looks great! Your parents look exactly the same, but I can't remember the last time I saw them, so maybe that's not such a huge deal. :) Either way, you all look wonderful!