Thursday, May 31, 2007

Early Riser

So it shouldn't be so hard, and yet every morning it's an overwhelming battle of my mind and body. I make the best laid plans to get up early, get some reading and studying done, get to work early, exercise, etc. and when the alarm goes off, all of my plans get chucked out the window because every ounce of my body wants to stay right there in my bed. I know I've been working on this for a while and though I've made some strides at some times, it appears as if I've now regressed into old patterns. Any suggestions on how to overcome?

4 comments:

kim said...

I have no suggestions, but would really value any suggestions, as well.:)

Jason Michael Shuttlesworth said...

drink a highly caffeinated energy drink at 5 AM. 45 minutes later you won't be able to sleep.

Anonymous said...

Girl I have no clue but when you do find out let me know! I bet you get up on time at the conference this month! What do you think?

Mary Beth said...

Remember...HIS mercies are new every MORNING...and "if at first you don't succeed...TRY, TRY again!"